Friday, January 13, 2012

Thusday Update: Missy

First off I'd like to apologize for the lack of consistent updates lately, I've been dealing with some really heavy emotional stuff this week, but this isn't about me it's about the cats so lets get this started. 

But first, I'd like to urge everyone to please check out my friend Author Bubby L's new blog Welcome to My Mind.  His plan is to write a short horror story every month and post it, possibly at the end of the year compiling them into an ebook of some sort with some unposted ones.  Perhaps with the encouragement of readers he'd feel inspired to write more often even :). 

The other thing i'd like to do is to thank everyone who has been commenting on the blog lately and to mention that I always go to the blogs who comment here, it means a lot to me I appreciate it.

Now without further adu here is todays update


One of my Other Cats Photo: Missy

Random Online Image

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely getting a cat once i get my own place :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I suggest a local stray on the street or an animal at your local shelter. Almost every cat I have ever owned I found and they have all been amazing.

    ReplyDelete