Monday, January 23, 2012

update

Hey, I'm making this update just to say I'm not sure what the schedule on the blog is going to be for awhile.  Judging from the views/comments I don't think we really have any regular viewers after a year online so it's not a big deal.      

I don't feel like doing a real update today.  I have been going through a very low point in my life recently and I'm just not sure if i'll be updating much for awhile.  This site is a daily obligation, while it is fun to do and not THAT time consuming, it is still an obligation that I always have to schedule in and with me working 16 hour days 2-3 days a week. Daily Classes, work, sketch group, it's just all getting to me. 

1 comment:

  1. :( Hope you feel better. Don't worry, we'll all be here in case you need to take a break! And still, cute cat, ha.

    ReplyDelete