Friday, July 29, 2011

Our First EVER Text Only Update!

This is just a quick update without any pics.  I just wanted to mention that I have just started several new blogs.  Why? I'm really not sure, I must be insane.  Here are the links to my other new blogs if you are interested:
lucid-dreaming-journal-karizzlekrist.blogspot.com
20secondreviews-salgcproductions.blogspot.com
weekly-drawing-karizzlekrist.blogspot.com
sketchcomedyweekly.blogspot.com
lostandfound-karizzlekrist.blogspot.com

Also I don't really know anything about it but I've been hearing commercials on the radio for wayside waifs.  Like I said I don't know anything about them, but they claim to have 100 cats they need to find homes for and have 100 more on the way.  I like the sound of them keeping that many, the local "Shelter" where I life kills the animals there after only FIVE days.


Well that's really all I wanted to say.  Also I added the html for the banner at the top of the site onto the downloads page incase anyone wants to use it as a forum signature. (A guy can dream, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment